We pulled up the last of the arugula crop last weekend, and I set out to find a light but kicky little dressing to compliment it. As usual, Bon Appetit didn’t let me down. This is a bright, versatile dressing that I will definitely be making again.
My cute green and white bowl (thank you for noticing) is from Target’s Privet House Collection.
Lemon-Parmesan Dressing, Bon Appetit, April 2009
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 4 cups (packed) baby arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Cover; chill up to 3 days.
Combine arugula and tomatoes in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat.